On January 1st, 2020 the law that allows a current Florida Notary Public to perform remote online notarization (RON) was in effect.
· You must hold a current Florida Notary Commission
· You must complete an online education course. Below you will find the link to the education providers: https://dos.myflorida.com/sunbiz/other-services/notaries/remote-online-notary-public/
· You must contract a RON service provider which will provide you the technology to support and perform online notarizations.
· You must obtain a $25,000 bond and $25,000 Errors and Omission insurance policy. We can assist you with this requirement.
We offer the best RON Notary Application Package starting at $188.00 for a full four year term!
Download the application here
· You must submit the registration form along with the $10.00 registration fee to the Department of State. You can obtain the registration form by visiting the Department of State’s website at: https://dos.myflorida.com/sunbiz/other-services/notaries/remote-online-notary-public/
With 20 + years experience in the Notary Bonding business, we realize your time is valuable. We have streamlined the application process to a science. We are fast, it is simple, and inexpensive join us and be a part of the family!
To Obtain your 25K Notary Bond and your 25K E&O please contact us!